Browse ads: Automotive- Alcoholic beverages- Clothing- Cosmetics- Entertainment- Food- Travel- Telecommunications- More...

Instituto BemSer: Responsable Ashtrays

This is an archived ad - to view, please register for Bestads PRO membership or log in if you're already PRO. Ads on Bestads are free to view for the first week they appear. Register for FREE to view new ads.
Embed Video
Dim&Canzian Sao Paulo promote the Bem Ser Anti-Smoking Program, positioning the Institute as one of the most effective in helping people to stop smoking. We created the Responsible Ashtrays, that shaped as pie charts, had 80% of its interior filled up painted in white and only 20% available to be used, painted in blue. And just like any pie charts, it had a label to explain the percentages: "Blue color: only 20% of the smokers want to continue smoking. White color: the other 80% can stop now. Bem Ser Anti-Smoking Program" We produced 450 pieces in a 3D printer and painted them one by one manually.
Credits Other credits

Chief Media Officer: Marcio Canzian

Producer: Carlos Guardino

Film Producer: Marcello Bartz

Film Director: Thiago Nabisco

Gold sponsors

The Best Ad Jobs

Retrieving latest jobs

Visit Campaign Brief for Australian creative
advertising news